The following is a list of procedures that our pain management doctors specialize in:
- Caudal Epidural Steroid Injection
- Celiac Plexus Block
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection
- Cervical Radiofrequency Ablation
- Intraarticular Facet Joint Injections
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
- Lumbar Radiofrequency Ablation
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block
- Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection
- Diagnostic Medial Branch Block
- Sacroiliac Joint (SI Joint) Steroid Injection
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Implant
- Stellate Ganglion Block (Cervical Sympathetic block)
- Trigger Point Injections
Pain Manegement Therapy
Epidural steroid injection: This procedure can help to relieve neck, thoracic, low back and leg pain by reducing inflammation caused by and inflamed disc or nerve. An injection can also help the physician diagnose the source of pain.
Trigger Point Injections: Assist in the treatment of muscular pain and spasm.
Facet Injections: Assists in the diagnosis and treatment of back pain caused by degenerative disease in the joints of the spine.
Radiofrequency: A Safe, proven means of interrupting pain signals. A radiofrequency current is used to heat up a small volume of nerve tissue, thereby interrupting pain signals in a specific area. This is mainly used to treat arthritis.
Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS): This procedure stimulates the nerves with tiny, electrical impulses. An implanted lead, which is powered by an implanted battery or receiver, is placed against the spinal cord. The system sends electrical pulses that block the pain messages to the brain. SCS units are as small as a quarter —> SCS Multimedia *Images or video provided courtesy of St. Jude Medical, Inc.